Chile Santiago East Mission
October 2009-October 2011

Saturday, September 3, 2011


(Dad) This week has been very good. The weeks go by so fast. We are getting ready for our activities for the 18th. We have made progress with our investigators as well. I really love them. Ill be praying that you will be enjoying this weekend. Thanks for all the work you go through to make it a life-long memory. … I was inspired by President Laycock when I asked him how he humbled himself when he feels really awesome (he is really cool. I can only imagine that he feels like that alot). He said "I go to the Garden of Gethsemane and the Hill Calvary" … This has saved me many of times from taking a bad thought for a walk. This week I have had many times where this needs to be used. I want to keep myself pure first for Him and second, for my future wife and to be worthy in the interview with my future father in law. I wanted to share this with you because it has been a blessing to me and I am constantly working on keeping myself pure. I want me Dad to be proud of me. Please pray for me to have the might, the pure will power to throw all temptation of this kind out the window. Pray for my mind and heart. I sure love you Dad. Thank you for all you are doing for your family. Love you so much,

Love Elder Tilley

No comments: