

April 25
(Jayce) Your testimony is going to grow so so much on your mission. One of the things that I am most excited for is to be able to be a member that will help fellowship investigators. It means so so much to a missionary and I can only imagine how much more it means to the investigator to have a friend and feel comfortable and welcome whether they be 3 or 80. We are going to have to be the bash brothers, o sea, the fellowship brothers. It will be way fun. The most happy times of my mission have been times that I have felt the most love for people. It is inevitable. When we serve, we love.(Mom) Francisca is going to be baptized with her son on the 8th of May… The new family,,Dad and Daughter came to church and stayed for 2 hours. Im not sure how they liked it. . . . I love being with Elder Ostergar. We are very similar. We are doing great. The rules are cracking down here in the mission to help us be more effective and powerful. Thankfully, I really believe that. We cant communicate to anyone except for family and president now through email. . I love you so much and am so thankful for you. You are the best family in the world. Have a great week! I’m doing awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Love Elder Tilley. Love you Mom more than anything.

No comments:
Post a Comment