Chile Santiago East Mission
October 2009-October 2011

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Metro


Wow, Jayce that is awesome. I am amazed that you are so faithful and strong. That is a really hard thing to do, but if the Lord told you...Do It. I set a goal to have meaningful prayers every morning and every night. I am amazed at how much more close I feel to Heavenly Father. I thought this last week. “I’m receiving little instructions, every day". I have full confidence that I can take a question to the Lord in prayer and He will help me. I think that is one of the biggest lessons I’m learning and you are doing it! How great is that!!!... I hope the week was so fun. It hit me this last week, as I thought about Rach and Joe that this is the gospel. My own sister is making promises with the Lord and really living the gospel. That is so wonderful…. Love you Jayce, thank you so much for your example. It helps me so much to see that you are being awesome. There is not a better blessing than to live the gospel. I believe my favorite teaching from conference was "hope, peace, and HAPPINESS are not dependent upon circumstance, but upon faith in Jesus Christ”. I love it. I am trying to apply it and have felt the power. I love you man. I hope all goes well for you this week. I am praying for you. Con mucho cariƱo, Elder Tilley

No comments: