
(Jayce)- That’s what I’m talking about. Way to play ball. I laughed when you said "I felt cool". Keep being awesome. That is such an awesome experience. That is something that you can tell people on your mission one day. The Gospel has to do with real people that receive real blessings in real life, just like that. I’m glad you like your coach. If he is as disciplined as it sounds, you are going to be good. Keep being awesome and let that confidence fly. Heavenly Father will help you. Turn your life to him and he will direct your paths. Also know that faith without works in dead. Faith, without hard workouts, is dead. You’re an awesome brother. I’m so glad you are living a wonderful life that is going to bless many. I’m really excited for you. I love you Brother. Pray for our investigators, specifically the family Colonia Adrean. …I love you Jayce!!! Keep it up. Your Brother, Elder Tilley

No comments:
Post a Comment